Acronis specializes in cyber security and protection, believing data, applications, systems and productivity of every organization should be protected against loss, theft, and downtime, whether caused by cyberattacks, hardware failure, natural disaster or human error. Dedicated to protecting every workload, Acronis created the only all-in-one cyber protection solution for environments of any size – and solved the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity and security (SAPAS) challenges of the modern world. With an increasingly global network, Acronis needed to streamline both internal training processes to ensure all employees were able to deliver top-notch support to customers as well as partner trainings to better inform them on Acronis products and offer the best in cyber protection. To do so, Acronis deployed Constructor’s Virtual Lab and Learning Management System (LMS).
- 104% increase in revenue within the 1st year after successfully implementing partner training.
- 23% reduction in support requests from partners with improved depth of product knowledge through active learning.
- Improved engagement and depth of knowledge with hands-on training for Acronis partners globally.
- 84% of learners found the lab useful in helping them deepen their understanding of what was being taught in the course*.
- Improved productivity as courses and labs can be updated seamlessly without having to recreate them from scratch.
*Based on a survey of ~500 Acronis partners in 2021.
In discussion with Markus Bauer, Technology Evangelist at Acronis EMEA, he shared that the challenges he faced included:
- An inconsistent learning experience for their partners and employees. Previous trainings were theoretical and static with PowerPoint presentations. Although there were live demos, learners were not able to learn hands-on.
- Tedious and time-consuming to set up a training environment. It took more than 2 hours each time.
- Time-consuming to recreate labs from scratch each time. As with any SaaS product, Acronis products must be updated constantly.
With Constructor, Acronis was able to transform training from a passive approach to an interactive learning experience. The Acronis team was able to create simulated real-world scenarios, and the learners could learn by doing and testing in live environments. This has allowed partners and employees to deepen their knowledge of the products.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at Acronis experienced limited disruption and was able to continue scaling their training and onboarding partners globally. Constructor’s learning solutions are cloud-based and therefore, are accessible and available on-demand, 24/7.
Productivity was improved as Constructor’s learning solutions enabled Acronis to update courses and labs seamlessly throughout the product update cycle. This reduced production efforts, kept courses up to date, and shortened the time to market.
Acronis is looking to add new courses and provide them in other languages.